- Make a list. Write down all the things you have to do, and give them different priorities. If a task is due in a few hours, label it H for high priority. If it is due in a few weeks, L for low priority would be good. Choose what works best for you.
- Remove all distractions. Since you’re seeing this post, you probably aren’t removing your distractions haha. Get your phone, time-wasting websites, and other distractions away from you so you can truly focus on the task at hand.
- Schedule breaks. Allocate a time to work and time to rest and take a break. These breaks can be short, 5 minute breaks every hour, and a long break after you finish your work, or 10 minute breaks every hour and half, or whatever works best for you.
- Get some snacks and lots of water. You will need some goodies to keep you going. Find some nuts or dried fruit, and fill up your water bottle. Drinking water energizes you and keeps you focused to work.
- Just do it! You probably have something you need to finish or work on right now. Just like and comment on this post, and go right away to your task. Get that stuff done 🙂