How to stick to a diet
- Make a realistic plan you can stick to. Don’t take too many breaks from your diet, but don’t completely deprive yourself of the food that you love, even if it’s unhealthy. You know yourself.
- Reward yourself every so often. Like I mentioned in the previous one, you should still eat what you love every so often, because it’s important to live freely in your life. Make sure you don’t give yourself too many rewards!
- Get rid of unhealthy food. It’ll only tempt you to eat it. You can definitely buy yourself something unhealthy as an occasional reward though!
- Don’t skip meals. If you’re on a diet to lose weight or fat or for any reason, don’t skip meals. You will only feel tired and hungry, and it’ll make you lose motivation. Eat good, healthy meals that keep you from snacking.
- Stay strong. Dieting isn’t easy. It can be really difficult to keep yourself from eating snacks or eating unhealthy food. But to stay motivated, you have to keep reminding yourself why you’re dieting. Remember that goal, and don’t punish yourself when you diet. The best diet is maintaining a diet.