How to Get Things Done
1. Make a list, be detailed and prioritize them by importance. I like to make my lists either right before bed for the next day, or when I wake up in the morning. Mark if there’s something you have to get done today or this week. Feel free to use symbols to help you!
2. Reward yourself with a small treat each time you accomplish a task! Have some healthy snacks on the side, like nuts or fruit to keep you energized.
3. Remove distractions! In this day and age, there are so many things that can distract us. It takes an average person about 15 minutes to focus on a task, and if your phone keeps popping up with notifications, you’ll never get stuff done. Put your phone on mute and away from site. You can check it during your breaks or when you’re done. No emergency will come in a text message.
4. In the morning, set specific tasks you have to do that day, and make each a “must”. It’s not a choice, but it’s something you definitely must do that day. Then, you won’t spend time considering whether or not you want to do it later. For example, if you schedule working out for 30 minutes and don’t make it an option, but a mandatory thing, you’ll work out!
5. Get someone to motivate you. If your mind starts pushing you towards procrastination, get someone to stand by you and push you towards your goal. If possible, ask a friend to do it with you and keep you on track. You can plan a study date, set goals with your friends (finish our work before 7pm daily), check in with each other, or more!
6. Schedule and plan everything out. This will help you stay on track and continue being productive. Remember to give yourself breaks! Work with your to-do list and make it into a schedule. It also helps to have a daily routine that will help you get regular things done, like working out or cleaning your house.
7. Play music or focus beats in the background. If you’re the type of person that works better with music, make a good playlist and play it while you’re working. If you have to be focused, I also recommend playing these sounds while you’re working to keep you focused. They are repeating beats of soundwaves that keep your brain concentrated on the task at hand.http://mynoise.net/NoiseMach…/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
Hope these help!! Comment down below any tips you may have or if these are working for you 🙂