Tips on Opening Up to Friends
- Friends can be trusted. Don’t be ashamed to talk to your friends!
- Don’t force yourself to tell a friend something, because it takes a lot of time to build that trust, so just say it when you think you can.
- You’re not a burden by entrusting your friends with a piece of information about you, because your close friends will care about you no matter what. They want to know more about you and help you out.
- Set a date to tell your friend, so you don’t keep pushing it back, if you’re afraid. It’s going to be just fine
- Everything is going to be alright. Don’t overthink things and just take it easy. It will all work out and your friends and family love you.